Submissions are still being accepted for the Guilford Poets Guild 20th Anniversary Anthology to be published in the fall of 2019. The theme for the anthology is “Our Changing Environment” and is open to vast and varied interpretations (i.e. natural, world, national, local, personal). Poets of all ages are invited to submit poems based on the Submission Guidelines listed below. The deadline for submissions is September 15, 2018.
• CLICK HERE for more information about the 20th Anniversary Anthology
Submission Deadline: September 15, 2018
- The theme of the poems should be on the subject “Our Changing Environment” which can be broadly interpreted to cover natural, world, national, local or personal subjects.
- Poets may submit up to 3 poems, of a length no more than approximately 75 lines each including title and blank lines.Please submit one text file with your poems (Word, PDF, RTF are acceptable formats); the file name should include your first and last name (i.e. JaneDoe-Poems.doc)
- Do not include your name or contact information on the individual poems.
- In the body of your email include your name, address, and email address, the titles of your submissions, as well as a 3-4 line bio which, if your poem(s) is accepted, will be included in the anthology.
Email submissions (or questions) to the Guilford Poets Guild at email@example.com.
Selected poems will be notified by January 2019.
(While we prefer to receive poems by email, submissions may also be sent to Guilford Poets Guild, 395 Nut Plains Road, Guilford, CT 06437.)